Benefit of Beeswax Lip Balm
- Prevents water loss – contains natural lubricating, softening activities and reduces water loss from the skin. This makes it great at protecting the lips from becoming dry or chapped
- Anti inflammatory properties that can help prevent and relieve infections around your lips
- Being comedogenic, it won’t clog pores
- Vitamin A which helps regulate skin regeneration. Great if you suffer from dry skin conditions or looking to relieve the itch
- Moisturizing – Beeswax contains natural emulsifiers that help retain moisture, making it a great ingredient for dry, chapped lips.
- Protects lips from UV rays – Much like how sunblock protects your skin, beeswax can protect your lips from harmful UV rays.
- Protective – Beeswax contains antibacterial elements that are great for protecting sensitive skin.
- Beeswax can help to create a barrier between the lips and the environment, making it ideal for use in windy or cold weather conditions.
- Natural – No parabens, added chemicals, or alcohol that could be irritating to skin.
- Sweet taste and smell – Natural beeswax has a sweet taste and smell that is pleasant to wear on the lips.
- Beeswax is a natural substance so less likely to cause irritation or allergic reactions.
Beeswax Lip Balm Products
Organic Hand Made Beeswax Lip Balms
Hand made using Organic oils and our own ethically collected beeswax. Beeswax contains natural emulsifiers that help retain moisture, making it a great ingredient for dry, chapped lips.
Comes as Natural, Bergamot, Lavender, Mint, Rosemary or Tangerine
Why Organic Beeswax Lip Balms
We all know Organic Ingredients are known to be free from harmful chemicals meaning they are are healthier alternative then artificial ingredients.
During our design process we wanted to make lip balms which were both Organic, made in small batches and contains pure beeswax. Even with Beeswax you need to be careful to ensure its ethically produced, has no air miles and contains no pesticides or other nasties. Being ethical beekeepers we save all the beeswax we can from our hives and use only this in the production of our lip balms. We know the wax is clean, pure and has no air miles associated.
We use only pure organic ingredients including Sunflower Oil, cocoa butter, our own beeswax and essential oils. Nothing extra is added and we use no artificial ingredients.