East London Honey direct from the beekeepers
Why Bushwood Bees honey
- Our award winning raw local London honey is extracted by us the beekeepers, and has won many awards in honey shows.
- As we manage the entire process we can guarantee all the honey you buy from us is real, pure and untreated.
- Being the beekeepers we look after the bees, extract the honey, and lovingly fill and label each jar by hand.
- Being raw and local each batch has a slightly different texture and taste due to the the numerous plants, trees, fruit, vegetables and and bushes the bees forage on .
- We leave the bees with plenty of honey for their needs and only remove the excess.
- Being local it has a low carbon footprint
- Support local communities by buying local produce
- Contains pollen from local plants and trees
- Never blended with other honey, fine filtered or flash heat treated
- Delivered to you using recycled packaging to reduce environmental damage
- Glass Jars have easy to remove labels so can be reused with ease or recycled almost anywhere
Where are the bees located
We now have honey for sale from our bees foraging in Leytonstone, Leyton, Stratford, Wanstead, Woodford, Ilford, West Ham, East Ham, Walthamstow, Chingford and other London areas.
We keep bees in many London locations including Waltham Forest, Newham, Redbridge and other sites. The best London honey you can buy, try some and taste for yourself.