London beekeeping experience day
London beekeeping experience day at the East London Mosque
Would you or someone you know, love to know a little more about the wonderful world of honeybees? Perhaps you are looking for an original gift idea , or you’d just like to treat yourself to a beekeeping experience day at a unique location? A great day to build some long lasting memories with a friend.
Set on an iconic rooftop in the heart of East London, this is an experience you are likely to remember for a long time to come. You will be able to get up close and personal with our lovely honeybees and see the inner working of a beehive first hand.
This is a great opportunity for those who would like to get a little closer to nature and find out why these little friends are so important to our environment.
What will I do on the day
Your session will be 3 hours and will include:-
– Examining the bees working away in their many roles within their society
– Handling frames of honeybees
– Learn how bees forage for nectar and the importance of pollination.
– Find out why we have different types of honey
– An opportunity to see the honey being processed by the bees .
– Time will be provided to take some amazing photos of the bees and the surrounding London skyline.
|Sat 7th May 2022||14:30 – 17:30||Sold out|
|Sat 21 May 2022||14:30 – 17:30||Check availability 21st May|
|Sun 22nd May 2022||14:30 – 17:30||Check availability 22nd May|
|Sun 29th May 2022||14:30 – 17:30||Check availability 29th May|
|Sat 25th June 2022||14:30 – 17:30||Check availability 25th June|
|Gift a Beekeeping|
|14:30 – 17:30||Check availability|
Free refreshments will be provided.